The PDF embed into this post has the details on how to, however I will quick break down the steps.
Will try to show in a few quick steps on how to
- We assume you have a pdf file already.
- Upload your pdf to your Google Docs account.
- Share your pdf and set it to be public.
- Copy the link given from Google Docs of your pdf
- Paste the link into the address bar of your browser
- Copy again the resulting link from the address bar of your browser
- On the address replace chrome=true to chrome=false and append to the end of the link "&embedded=true" (without the " )
- Place your resulting URL into this block
- <iframe height="780" src="MY_ADDRESS" style="border: none;" width="600"></iframe>
- Change width and height as needed.
Sample resulting block of code
<iframe height="780" src="https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=false&srcid=0B10UfrjZDyv1YzNiZDgzZTgtMWM2Mi00YmM4LTg3OGEtZWY3YjQ1NmExMGQz&hl=en_US&embedded=true" style="border: none;" width="600"></iframe>
Embedded PDF in action!
Hope this was useful to you!